Master of Business Administration
The MBA department started in the year 1995 with intake of 30 and in the year 1997 the intake increased by 60. The department is a fast emerging as a premier college that adopts to the ever changing needs of the Industry. The focus is on making MBA graduates’, versatile and innovative, in line with the current and emerging industry requirement. One of the challenges that organizations face in the age of information in dealing with massive arrangement of data.
Apart from building students IQ(Intelligence Quotient) MBA Department concentrate on EQ( Emotional Quotient). The Students are coached to be people- friendly managers, with an emphasis on team work and business ethics. The campus has the most modern facilities to groom the future industry leaders, while we emphasis on incorporating world- class knowledge delivery methods that are technology enabled.
To be one among top reputed business schools of choice among prospective student and recruiters by providing intellectual, behavioral knowledge input to students and practicing managers, who become effective leaders and responsible citizens in the global environment.
To develop socially responsible, globally competitive and disciplined managers.
Values and Beliefs
We promote a learning to learn culture that provides life-long support in an ever changing business environment.
We believe in holistic personality development, which lays a great degree of emphasis on the need for the ethical behavior and integrity in business dealings.
We offer management education that provides global perspectives in the Indian context.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
MBA programme curriculum is designed to prepare the post graduate students
01. To have a thorough understanding of the core aspects of the business.
02. To provide the learners with the management tools to identify, analyze and create business opportunities as well as solve business problems.
03. To prepare them to have a holistic approach towards management functions.
04. To motivate them for continuous learning.
05. To inspire and make them practice ethical standards in business.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
On successful completion of the programme,
01. Ability to apply the business acumen gained in practice.
02. Ability to understand and solve managerial issues.
03. Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively, to achieve organizational and individual goals.
04. Ability to upgrade their professional and managerial skills in their workplace.
05. Ability to explore and reflect about managerial challenges, develop informed managerial decisions in a dynamically unstable environment.
06. Ability to take up challenging assignments.
07. Ability to understand one’s own ability to set achievable targets and complete them.
08. Ability to pursue lifelong learning.
09. To have a fulfilling business career.